The SPDRE Hail Estimator is carefully designed to meet the needs of these industry segments:
- Insurance companies and adjustors
- PDR Hail Techs
- PDR Ding Route techs
- Body Shops
We designed our Hail Estimator to be easy, yet thorough. It has more features than we could ever describe on a single web page, so we thought we’d show you an image of our entire estimating screen.
What you’ll see to the right is what you’d see when estimating a hail panel—except that we’re showing it all to you at once, without you having to scroll as you would on your mobile device.
- Your choice of several pricing matrices
- Include R&I and photos
- Add large dent work to a hail job
- Print or email estimate to customer
- Mark estimates as: Estimated, Scheduled, Completed, Billed, or Paid.
- Create supplemental claims
- Multi-user accounts available
- Create, email, and print invoices
- Create earnings reports
- Integrates with QuickBooks
The image above is a continuous screen shot of a “panel page”–this particular one being the hood. You can fill out as little as the first two fields to get a base price for the repair, and the more information you choose to give after that, the more accurate is the estimate you’ll get. You’ll have the option to choose the pricing “matrix” that best suits your situation.